To book, please call 07399435183 You will be asked to pay a 50% deposit upfront with the rest payable on the day.
BeautyFirst Training Academy is delivering this course by a Qualified Senior Makeup Artists who have been operating in the make-up industry for many years.
You will learn 1 full look!
- Introduction to makeup and products
- Eye makeup - Smoky/glamorous, party, subtle (including blending techniques, applying eyeliner and the application of false lashes)
- Flawless base application using camouflage makeup techniques (highlighting, shading and concealing using colour correcting techniques).
- Lips (inc. lining and enhancing the shape)
ALL learners will:
- Be provided with makeup
- Have access to all tools and equipment
- Students are required to bring their own models.
- All models must be 16 or over
- Photography consent forms to be completed by models on the course.
DURATION: 3 hours (2pm to 5pm)
Cost: £100 (with the option to pay 50% to secure your place and 50% cash on the day)
What Happens Next?
You’ll be well looked after with BeautyFirst.
Expect a phone call from us around a week before the course starts. We’ll check if you have any questions and make sure you know when to arrive, where you’re going etc.
On the day of your course, please wear closed shoes with low heels and come with your hair tied back. You’ll want to keep jewelry to the minimum as well.
We provide light refreshments on the day but please bring your own lunch. You don’t need to bring anything else – just your lovely self!