To book, please call 07399435183 You will be asked to pay a 50% deposit upfront with the rest payable on the day.
At BeautyFirst Training Academy you will be undergoing training by a Qualified Senior Makeup Artist teaching you all her skills and makeup techniques. Enabling you to perfect your own makeup for all occasions and stepping away from the constant expense of booking makeup artists.
This course is specifically designed to enhance your makeup skills for personal use only. This is an intense course with one-to-one support throughout, therefore only maximum 4-6 pupils will be in each training session.
You will learn two makeup looks. A party and a day makeup.
You will also receive a CERTIFICATE and a step by step Training manual!
- Introduction to makeup and products
- Skin preparation
- Contra- indications
- Eyebrow shaping and Eye preparation
- Eye makeup- smoky/glamourous and subtle (including blending techniques, applying eyeliner and the application of false lashes)
- Flawless base application using camouflage makeup techniques (highlighting, shading and concealing using colour correcting techniques).
- Lips (inc lining and enhancing the shape)
- Method of makeup removal
DURATION: 1 day course (10am – 6pm)
COST: £195 (with the option to pay 50% to secure your place and 50% cash on the day)
ALL learners will:
- Be provided with makeup
- Have access to all tools and equipment
- Receive a Training Manual and Face Charts
What Happens Next?
You’ll be well looked after with BeautyFirst.
Expect a phone call from us around a week before the course starts. We’ll check if you have any questions and make sure you know when to arrive, where you’re going etc.
On the day of your course, please wear closed shoes with low heels and come with your hair tied back. You’ll want to keep jewelry to the minimum as well.
We provide light refreshments on the day but please bring your own lunch. You don’t need to bring anything else – just your lovely self!
“Pure amazing! The best at what she does. Her professionalism is spot on. Easy to talk to and makes her clients feel comfortable. I would 110% recommend BeautyFirst.”